Dr. Ankit Mishra
MBBS, MS General Surgery, MRCS (UK), FRCS - General Surgery
Dr. Ankit Mishra specializes in advanced laparoscopic surgery, advanced Hernia Surgery, and an expert in Minimally Invasive Proctologist. He has 9 years of experience overall as a specialist.
Dr. Ankit Mishra is a young and dynamic hernia surgeon who firmly believes in keeping the patient's interests first and transparent communication. His expertise in Abdominal Wall reconstruction aka modern hernia surgery has gained him recognition at the national and international levels. He has conducted many national and international level workshops in the field of modern hernia surgery.
Dr. Ankit Mishra also specializes in laparo-endoscopic abdominal operations, therapeutic and diagnostic gastro-intestinal endoscopy, and minimally invasive proctology.
- Core committee member – AWR Surgeons Community, India.
- The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Lifetime membership, Indian Medical Association.
- Co-Author of chapter on “Loss of domain” in “Surgical Gastroenterology”, 3rd edition.
- Co-Author of chapter on “Epigastric, paraumbilical, lumbar and incisional hernias” in “Surgical Gastroenterology”, 3rd edition.
- Contributor of teaching video on “e-TEP approach Rives –Stoppa and Transversus Abdominis release” for Atlas of GI surgery.
- Author of “Evolution of Bariatric Surgery” for the manual of ASOCON 2017.
- Authored chapters for AWR Surgeons community manual.