Dr. Yasaswini Hemaeshwara Raju - Specialist General Surgeon - DHA Pass
Specialization: General and Laparoscopic Surgeon.
Dr. Yasaswini Hemaeshwara Raju is a General, Laparoscopic and Breast Surgeon at Hyderabad and has an experience of 6 +years in these fields. She completed MBBS from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore in 2010 and MS – General Surgery from Raja Rajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore in 2014.
She worked in Kamineni Hospitals, Lb nagar during the period 2014-2020 and has publications under her name.
Areas of special interest - Breast diseases, Perianal diseases, Varicose Veins.
- Karnataka Medical Council Bangalore, India Registration Number: 89038
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Research Center Bangalore, India MS General Surgery May 2011 - Jun 2014
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center Bangalore, India MBBS Aug 2004 - Oct 2010
FIAGES - Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeon Trivandrum, India Fellowship July 2017
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Open & Laparoscopic Gastro Intestinal Surgeries - Breast Surgeries
- Thyroid Surgeries - Perianal Surgeries
- Non-GIT Abdominal Surgeries - Hernia Surgeries
- Varicose Veins - Ligation & Stripping, Sclerotherapy - Lower Limb Amputations
- External Genitalia Surgeries - Trauma Management
Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center in Hyderabad, India. Assistant Professor Jan 2017-Present.
- Performed several surgeries such as laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic appendectomy, laparoscopic hernia repairs, and open CBD exploration.
- Trained undergraduate and post-graduate medical students in surgical skills such as hernia, appendix surgeries, minor OT procedures, ICD insertions, and basic suturing.
- Organized zonal CME on Abdominal Trauma and the General Surgeon on Nov-201.
- Organized zonal CME on Oncosurgery for General Surgeons on Nov-2017.
Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center Hyderabad, India Senior Resident Sep 2014-Dec 2016
- Executed surgeries such as resection and anastomosis, diversion procedures, stapler haemorrhoidectomy, and laparoscopic extra/intra corporeal knotting.
- Conducted pre/post-operative work-ups, management of surgical patients including highrisk patients.
Aditya Hospital Hyderabad, India Resident Medical Officer Sep 2010-Dec 2011
- Basic procedures such as intra-venous canula insertion, ryle’s tube insertion, and Foley’s catheterization.
- Ward management of medical and surgical in-patients including obstetrics and orthopedics.
1. The Clinical Features, Ultrasonographical and Histopathological Findings in CholelithiasisDr Yasaswini. H et al., JMSCR Vol-06 Issue-10 Page 586-590 October-2018.
2. Clinical Evaluation of Breast Lump Yasaswini. H et al., Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Oct, 2018; 6(10): 3964-3967.
3. Comparative Study in Clinical response in open versus Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair Int. Surg. J.2016 (Aug 3) 1206 1212.
4. Surgical Anatomy of Thyroid & Incidence of Malignancy in Solitary Thyroid Nodule ISJ, 2016 03 109.
5. Giant Vesical Calculus A Case Report: Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol 3; Issue 22; June Page 6270 6272.
1. Incidence of Malignancy in Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis IMSACON - 2013 Hyderabad, India
2. A Giant Lipoma in front of Neck Mimicking Thyroid IMSACON - 2013, Hyderabad, India
A Clinicopathological Study & Management of Solitary Thyroid Nodule Bangalore, India.