Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad
What is Fissure?
A fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue which lines the anus. The fissure occurs possibly when the person passes large stools during a bowel movement. It causes pain with the bowel movements. If you notice any symptoms of fissure, then you can visit the Best Hospitals for Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad and get the best fissure treatment. The fissure can be caused by systemic malignancy, inflammatory bowel disease, tuberculosis, trauma, chemotherapy, etc. The Laser Treatment for Fissure in Hyderabad is the best choice to cure the fissure completely. Laser Piles Clinic has experienced doctors to provide the best fissure treatment to their patients. The Fissure surgery cost in Hyderabad varies depending on the size and location of the fissure. With the help of experienced doctors and the latest techniques, hospitals give the best Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad. With the help of anoscope, doctors can detect any other possible causes of anal pain, such as piles etc.
Fissure is one of the more common lesions, and it can affect people of any age group, with some of them needing surgery or medication. The fissure may occur in different situations such as childbirth, diarrhoea, long bouts, and others.
What are Types of Fissure?
Fissures are classified into two types, namely acute and chronic. Fissures can be defined by their location. Most fissures are located at the back, although they can be found at the front or sides. The Fissure surgery cost in Hyderabad varies based on the fissure treatment.
- Acute Anal fissures: They have a sudden onset, and they last for a duration that is not more than six weeks. These are very much common in individuals and generally heal with a little bit of self-care.
- Chronic Anal fissures: They are known as prolonged anal fissures, which last for more than six weeks. These types of fissures require medical attention or surgery to help them heal quickly.
What are the symptoms of Fissure?
The anal fissure causes some signs and symptoms such as:
- Pain and a long deep burning sensation are caused while passing stools.
- Stools are red and contain fresh blood.
- Cracks in the anal skin are visible.
- Itching and discomfort around the anus.
- Pus may occur on the anal fissure.
- Pain while urinating, some patients might urinate more frequently due to a related condition known as dysuria.
- A small skin tag near the anal fissure.
If you have any symptoms and pain during bowel movements, you consult a doctor and get the best Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad at the earliest possible.
What Causes of Fissure?
The anal fissure is caused by trauma to the anal canal and anus. Most people can remember during the bowel movement that their pain starts. Common causes of the anal fissure such as:
- Sexually transmitted Infections
- Anal sex
- Muscle spasms
- Chronic constipation
- Chances of contracting Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and other inflammatory bowel diseases in ulcers in the anal region.
- Pregnancy and childbirth: during delivery, the line of the anus can tear and cause anal fissures.
- Prolonged diarrhoea.
Who is at risk for anal fissure?
It is very common in infants and older adults because there is limited blood flow to the anorectal area. Women who have just delivered are also at a risk of getting anal fissures. People with any inflammation disease and those with frequent constipation issues are also considered to be at high risk as well.
What are the Complications of Anal Fissure?
Some of the potential complexities of an anal fissure are:
- Chronic anal fissure – the tear takes time to heal. This can cause extensive scar tissue at the site of the fissure (sentinel pile).
- Anal fistulas – abnormal ‘tunnels’ join the anal canal to surrounding organs, usually other parts of the bowel.
- Anal stenosis – the anal canal becomes abnormally narrowed either due to the spasm of the anal sphincter or the resultant scar tissue contraction.
How is an anal fissure diagnosed?
A doctor will be able to confirm the fissure after conducting a physical examination of the affected area.
Rectal Exam: It involves a specialist applying anaesthesia and then inserting a finger or a small instrument into the rectum, which is painful.
Sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy: A process where a flexible viewing tube is used to view the insides of the anus and rectum. This diagnostic test is usually ordered when the doctor wants to rule out more serious anal diseases.
How is Fissure Treated?
In most cases, anal fissures take about a few weeks to get healed. Patients should make sure that they keep themselves hydrated with water and natural juices.
At Laser Piles Clinic Hyderabad, our doctors employ the most advanced treatment methods for the effective treatment of fissure. Some fissure treatment options used at Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic include:
Nitrate Ointment: Nitrate ointments help heal by increasing blood flow, reducing inflammation around the area, and decreasing pricking, tingling sensations and the discomfort.
Chemical Sphincterotomy: It is a relatively painless, non-operative procedure that uses medicinal doses to cure fissures.
Internal Sphincterotomy: This procedure is required for treating chronic anal fissures, when other options fail. As the name suggests, a portion of the anal sphincter muscle is surgically removed, resulting in fewer and less severe spasms.
Fissurectomy: This surgical procedure is rare and can be used for children. It involves the removal of the fissure.
Pilonidal Sinus: A Pilonidal Sinus is a small hole or tunnel in the skin that develops over the tailbone and usually contains hair and skin bits. Commonly found in men, it is represented by painful swelling that exudes pus and blood. With the advent of Laser Pilonidoplasty and with it the hope of a faster recovery, thereby encouraging patients to opt for this procedure.
Rectal Prolapse: It is a rare condition in which the rectum (i.e., the last few inches of the large intestine) or a part of it ends up losing its standard joints inside the body and sticks out through the anal opening. Depending on the severity treatment options include:
- STARR surgery
- Thiersch procedure
We recommend booking an appointment with Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic, where you could avail the fastest and the most advanced treatment for fissures in Hyderabad. Our doctors would also be happy to clarify any of your queries related to piles.
Difference between Surgical and Non-Surgical Fissure Treatment
|Surgical blade, Suture material, Scissors etc used||No Surgical blade, no Scissors, no Suture materials|
|Cutting will be there||No cutting|
|Blood loss||No Blood loss|
|Recurrence chances high||No Recurrence|
|Hospitalization for 24hrs||Walk out same day|
|Pain is very high||Low pain|
|Bedrest for one month (Most Cases)||No need of bed rest more than 2days|
Get treatment in 30minutes
Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic is the best fissure treatment hospital in Hyderabad. We do provide Laser Piles Treatment which is a non-surgical procedure. Schedule your appointment for Laser fissure treatment in Hyderabad at 910 850 3674 or fill the form.
How can anal fissure be treated without having to be operated?
To begin with, the doctor usually suggests some non-surgical procedures, including:
- Topical Anaesthetic lotions which help in alleviation of uneasiness.
- Medications for blood pressure that will help soothe the anal sphincter.
- A dose / doses of Botox to help relax the spasms by paralyzing the anal sphincter muscle.
- Nitro-glycerine increases the blood flow to the fissure and helps in relaxing the anal sphincter. It might end up causing a headache.
How can an anal fissure be prevented?
While it cannot always be prevented, but below are a few tips which can come in handy for you to bring down the possibilities of getting an anal fissure:
- Keep the anal area dry, always!
- Tend to diarrhoea and get medication promptly
- Clean the anal area using a mild soap and water
- Keep yourself hydrated with a lot of fluids
- Make exercising an everyday habit
- Change infant's diapers frequently
- Have a well-balanced diet consisting of plenty of fibre
- Going to the toilet when you feel like it
- Avoiding sitting on the toilet for long periods
- Avoiding the use of rough or perfumed toilet papers
Where can I get the best and most trusted Laser treatment for fissures in Hyderabad?
At Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic, we provide the best and most trusted Laser treatment for fissures in Hyderabad.
Partial laser treatment for fissure in Hyderabad
The partial laser treatment, performed under general anaesthesia by an experienced specialist, is a minimally invasive procedure wherein a small incision is made in the internal sphincter, providing relief from pain and reducing the strain during bowel movements.
Laser Surgery for fissure in Hyderabad
There are some traditional surgery methods like the internal Sphincterotomy in which just a small incision made in the anal sphincter can help get rid of all the pain and pressure. Available at the Laser Piles Clinic Hyderabad, this procedure is carried out using advanced and innovative technology with no blood loss. It is bound to help you get rid of your pain and discomfort entirely and permanently.
What are the advantages of Laser treatment for fissures?
- Faster recovery
- Minimal downtime
- Same-day surgery
- Zero to minimal blood loss
- No discomfort
Why Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic?
Anal fissures can be agonizing, troublesome, and highly distressing. At Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic, Hyderabad, we offer laser treatment for anal fissures which not only heals the fissure completely but also prevents it from recurring in the future. This procedure is perfect for people worried about complex surgeries! We can do the surgery quickly without causing any pain. Our highly trained and experienced doctors with state-of-the-art technology will help you get rid of your condition perfectly. So, if you are looking for the best treatment of the fissures and leading a comfortable life, book an appointment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the symptoms of fissures?
Pins and needles pain, burning sensation, sensation of tear around the walls of anus.
How can I treat fissure at home?
Maintaining a good diet with fibre rich foods, green leafy vegetables, drinking plenty of oral fluids.
How long do fissures take to heal?
A Smaller cut/fissure can heal in 2-3 weeks, if the effected patient switches to non-spicy diet, higher intake of Fluids and regular sitz bath help one to get relieved quicker
Can fissure can be cured without surgery?
Yes, but takes lot of time and the patient may bear lot of pain every time he/she defecates.
What should not eat in fissure?
Spicy foods and meat.
Can fissure be cured permanently?
How do I know my fissure is healing?
There will be no more needle prick pain while passing stool.