Piles Laser Treatment in Hyderabad
Piles, also called haemorrhoids, refers to swelled up blood vessels in the anal and rectum area. It is a painful condition that can affect both men and women of any age group. However, it is more prevalent in older people. Piles can be either internal or external piles. For some people, both internal and external piles can occur at the same time. Internal piles are mostly deep into the anal canal, and external piles occur near the surface area of the anal canal. This inflammation or swelling of the blood vessels in the anal canal may occur due to obesity, chronic constipation, lifting heavyweight, anal intercourse, pregnancy, etc.
At Laser Piles Clinic, we provide the best piles treatment in Hyderabad. We have a leading piles doctors team who offer the most effective treatment for this discomforting condition. They carry out a thorough diagnosis and suggest the best treatment options based on the severity of the disease.
For the most advanced and fastest laser treatment for piles in Hyderabad, book an appointment with Laser Piles Clinic. Click to find your nearest Laser Piles clinic, where you can laser out all your sufferings and walk out the same day with a smile on your face.
Piles Are of Three Types
1. Internal Haemorrhoids
Internal haemorrhoids are deep inside the rectum and not visible from the outside. They are generally painless. Often, the first sign of internal haemorrhoids is rectal bleeding.
Straining may sometimes push the internal haemorrhoids in a way that it protrudes through the anus. This is a protruding or prolapsed haemorrhoid and can be very painful.
2. External Haemorrhoids
External haemorrhoids by the name itself say that they are under the skin around the anus and are therefore visible. Because there are more sensitive nerves in this part of the body, they usually are more painful. Straining while passing stools may cause bleeding.
3. Prolapsed Haemorrhoids
When a vein in your anus or lower rectum swells, it’s called haemorrhoid. A haemorrhoid that bulges outside the anus is called a prolapsed haemorrhoid, and it can be extremely painful.
If the condition is chronic or severe and the piles prolapse permanently, surgery is required as they cannot be pushed inside.
What Are Some Common Symptoms of Piles?
Piles can be very painful and uncomfortable for many. It causes swelling of the tissue and causes a prolapse. It may adversely affect the quality of life. In case you are experiencing the following symptoms of piles, see a doctor immediately for a solution.
- Hard lump around the anus
- Mucus discharge from the anus
- Bleeding from the anus
- Pain while sitting
- Pain during bowel movements
- Itching in the anus
- Redness and soreness in the area surrounding the anus.
- A general feeling of discomfort in your anus.
Are you experiencing the symptoms mentioned above? Book an Appointment with Laser Piles Clinic, and get your piles treatment from the best piles doctor in Hyderabad!
What Is The Main Cause of Piles?
The primary cause of piles is increased pressure in the lower rectum. This pressure could be because of:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Bowel movement strain
The blood vessels of the rectum or anal canal stretch under pressure, resulting in swelling and bulging, thereby forming haemorrhoids.
What Are The Complications of Haemorrhoids?
If proper precautions and care are not taken in the initial stages of piles, it might lead to the following complications:
- Severe anal bleeding, which could lead to anemia
- Risk of infection
- Could be due to strangulated haemorrhoid, where the blood supply to the haemorrhoid is cut off, leading to a blood clot and/or infection
- Fecal incontinence - It’s the inability of a person to control bowel movements
- Anal fistula - A canal between the surface of the skin around the anus and the inside of the anus.
What Are The Grades of Piles?
Based on the severity of the condition, piles can be of four grades.
- Grade-I: Small inflammations all over the inner lining of the anal canal.
- Grade-II: It remains inside the anus but larger in size than Grade I. These could get pushed out during bowel movement.
- Grade-III: Is visible outside the anus. Hanging haemorrhoids from the rectum can be felt but can easily be reinserted.
- Grade-IV: There are large haemorrhoids observed, which remain outside the anus. These cannot be pushed back inside and need to be treated without any delay.
How Are Piles Diagnosed?
If your doctor suspects piles, he may use various types of diagnostic techniques to confirm the condition and to determine the type and severity of the condition. Your doctor may start the diagnosis procedure with a physical checkup of the patient’s anus. If he confirms the presence of this condition, he may perform a digital rectal examination to check for signs of piles inside the anus.
In cases where the doctor suspects internal piles, he may carry out a test called Sigmoidoscopy. Under this diagnostic test, the doctor inserts a small tube with fiber-optic into the rectum to check for the possibility of internal haemorrhoids. A sigmoidoscope provides a clear view of internal haemorrhoids and can also help detect other complications.
At Laser Piles Clinic, we use top-grade technology to diagnose piles and any complications associated with it.
Questions to Ask While Diagnosing Piles
- Does any family member have piles?
- Do you observe blood in your stools?
- Is there mucus in the stools?
- Has there been any recent and sudden weight loss?
How Are Piles Treated?
At Laser Piles Clinic in Hyderabad, our doctors employ the most advanced treatment methods for effective treatment of piles. Some of the piles treatment options used at Laser Piles Clinic include:
- Elastic Ligature: This is one of the most commonly used and effective treatments for piles. In an elastic ligature, an elastic band is placed at the base of the swollen blood vessel, which blocks blood flow to haemorrhoids. This causes it to shrink and break down.
- Coagulation: In this procedure, infrared rays are applied to the vein supplying blood to the haemorrhoid. This blocks the blood supply causing the haemorrhoid to retract.
- Sclerosing Treatment or Sclerotherapy: In this treatment, a chemical is injected at the base of haemorrhoid, which causes it to harden and retract.
- Stapled Haemorrhoidopexy: In this method, the piles are stapled back to its original place.
- Laser Haemorrhoidoplasty: It is a minimally invasive procedure where laser beams are directed towards the target tissue, which causes the narrowing or closing of the blood vessels that supply blood to the haemorrhoids. This leads to the drying and deflation of the haemorrhoids.
Home Remedies & Medication
1. Diet Control
Your doctor may suggest following a high-fiber diet that helps prevent and treat piles at home. A high fiber diet prevents constipation and thereby reduces the strain during bowel movements. The doctor might also advise increasing the patient’s water intake.
2. Weight Control
If your BMI is on the higher side, the doctor might suggest a weight-reduction plan to reduce the severity and recurrence of piles.
For redness, swelling, and pain around the anus, the doctor might suggest painkillers, ointments, creams, etc.
The doctor might also suggest some laxatives to help ease the strain due to constipation.
We recommend you to book an appointment with Laser Piles Clinic, where you could avail the fastest and the most advanced treatment for piles in Hyderabad. Our doctors would also be happy to clarify any of your queries related to piles.
Difference between Non-Laser and Laser Piles Treatments
Understand the basic differences between surgical and non-surgical piles treatment in Hyderabad.
|Cutting of Pile Mass||No Cutting|
|Through Surgical Blade||Through Doppler Guide Machine, We ligate the pile mass|
|Heavy blood loss||No blood loss|
|Hospital stay for one week||Walk out the same day|
|Daily dressing for two weeks||No need for dressing|
|Recovery take more time||Recovery on the same day|
|Recurrence chances high||No Recurrence|
|Bed rest for one month (Most Cases)||No need of bed rest more than 2 days|
Get treatment in 30 minutes
Laser Piles Clinic is the best hospital for piles in Hyderabad. We do provide Laser Piles Treatment, which is a non-surgical procedure. Schedule an appointment at Laser piles treatment in Hyderabad now without any more delay. Call us on 910 850 3674 or fill the form .
Why Should You Choose Laser Piles Clinic for Piles Treatment?
Laser Piles Clinic is the best hospital for piles treatment in Hyderabad. We are equipped with the latest and most advanced equipment and methods for the diagnosis and treatment of different types of piles. Our piles doctors encompass comprehensive knowledge and training in performing various diagnostic techniques to determine the type and severity of piles. They further suggest the treatment plan based on their diagnosis and use the most minimally invasive procedures to provide patients with relief from this painful and often embarrassing condition. Book an appointment with Laser Piles Clinic now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get rid of piles?
Are piles dangerous?
Yes, over a period of time they tend to bleed and can be life threatening.
What should be avoided during piles?
Spicy food, Food with Low Water Content, meat, Processed Foods.
How long does piles last?
Hemorrhoids or generally referred to as piles is a progressive condition and is most neglected. Shall last for years together, if left untreated. The patient may have to tolerate pain and all related symptoms till treated.
How cure piles fast?
Piles laser surgery, followed by regular CHT and fiber diet. Lifestyle modifications. Healthy and active lifestyle.
How long does it take to recover from piles?
After piles surgery 1 day of rest if required. Can walk and resume works after the day of surgery.
Who are more susceptible to piles?
People with jobs that require prolonged standing or sitting, low dietary fibre food intake, chronic cough, multiple pregnancies, high meat diet, excessive weight lifting, constipation, low water intake/dehydrated, people leading sedentary lifestyle etc.
What are Piles (Hemorrhoids)?
The is prolapsed blood vessels from the inner walls of rectum (anal canal).
What is the difference between internal and external Piles?
Internal pile mass is inside the anal canal, external are the ones around the outer borders of the anal canal and they appear as skin tags.
How Piles are treated?
Only option is piles surgery for complete cure.
How can I cure piles without surgery?
There no treatment to treat piles without surgery.