Changing the misconceptions of Piles
Piles or haemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in or around the anal cavity and canal. They are a very common occurrence but sometimes the symptoms are not very noticeable. It is reported that around 40% of people have had an experience with some form of this most inconvenient condition before the age of 50 years.
Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimetres (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type whereas the external piles occur on the outside edges of the anus.
The laser is the future
After diagnosis, people could face a tough time navigating the various procedures for treatment. In India, conventional manual surgery is rapidly being replaced by LASER assisted techniques because of the obvious medical, safety and convenience benefits. Be sure to visit Laser Piles for a completely knife-less, safer removal process, approved by the United States Food and Drug Association (US FDA).
Below are listed some of the key factors which make Laser treatment a much more recommended procedure for not only haemorrhoids but in fact, any medical requirement.
- Less operation time, discharge within a few hours
- Back to routine life in 3-5 days
- Greater surgical precision
- There are no Sutures required and no scars are formed
- Fastest recoveries as there are no cuts or stitches
- Quick relief from the symptoms. Less blood loss during surgery
- No or minimal post-operative pain
- Reduced risk of infection
- Reduced risk of rectal stenosis or prolapse
- Helps as a confidence-booster for the patient
- The anal sphincter action is well preserved, (no chances of incontinence faecal leak)
- Least recurrence rates
- Fewer doctor visits post-surgery
- High success rates
- No need for general anaesthesia. Local or spinal anaesthesia is applicable for this surgery
Know your treatment
Some of the commonly used medical procedures in areas related to haemorrhoids include:
- Haemorrhoidal Laser Procedure:
It is sometimes called HeLP, as a short-hand term. It is a minimally invasive procedure where the haemorrhoid’s affected area is estimated and Laser is used to block the blood flow towards the area, effectively reducing its size. The blocking of blood flow in this manner is called Laser Haemorrhoidoplasty.
- Laser Haemorrhoidectomy:
It is a process in which the laser is used to burn the cyst or haemorrhoid out. Unlike surgery, it’s safe, does not require cutting and involves significantly less damage to the surrounding tissue.
It is one of the most commonly used surgical techniques. A circular region is lased around the area affected by the haemorrhoid. It is used due to its simplicity and effectiveness.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy:
For persistent cases of cyst formation, this method may be used, where a small portion of the sphincter muscle is removed, reducing the pain and pressure and allowing the healing faster.
At Laser Piles, we CARE!
It is imperative to be informed about any anomalies, to help prevent exaggeration of the related issues. The sooner a disturbance is identified, the easier it is to cure in a better and faster method. Our team provides the best service but above all wishes for better health and lifestyle for everyone. Here are some suggestions to help diagnose and decide on the symptoms concerning piles.
- Does any family member have piles?
- Is there any blood in your stools?
- Is there any mucus on the stools?
- Have you been facing with any recent and sudden weight-loss?
It is best to ask yourself these questions and visit a doctor accordingly. Laser Piles wishes the best in health and comfort. Don’t let haemorrhoids upset your personal, social or professional life, Visit Laser Piles today to avail the best service in healthcare and convenience for you.