Transformation from Piles to Smiles with Advanced Laser Treatment
Piles are another word which is used for hemorrhoids. These are basically a collection of inflamed tissue within the anal canal. Anal canal is made up of blood vessels, muscle, supporting tissue & elastic fibers. While many people have piles symptoms for which are not obvious, just about half the cases display noticeable symptoms.
What are Piles?
Inflamed & swollen collections of tissue within the anal canal are called piles. These may be internal or external & may also vary in size. Internal piles, which are a more common type, are normally located 2 to 4 centimeters above the opening of anus. External piles, which are commonly visible, are located at the outer edge of anus.
Signs & Symptoms of Piles
Nevertheless, symptoms of piles are not serious in most cases & normally resolve within a few days’ time. However, people with piles may experience the following symptoms.
- Feeling of a hard & painful lump around anus containing coagulated blood. Piles containing blood are known as thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- People with piles may feel that bowels are still full even after passing stool.
- Discharging bright red blood after bowel movement.
- Experiencing pain while passing stool.
- Itchy, red & sore areas around anus.
- Fecal incontinence.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids can cause infection or blood clots.
Causes of Piles
Increased pressure within the lower rectum is the main cause of developing piles. Blood vessels within the anus & rectum will stretch due to pressure. Eventually, they may swell or budge so as to form piles. Most common reasons for developing piles include chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, pregnancy, lifting heavy weights & straining while passing stools. Tendency to develop piles is also found to be inherited & may also increase with age.
Most Common Treatment for Piles
Some treatments for piles can significantly reduce itching & discomfort. Moreover, lifestyle changes should also be implemented in order to manage piles & without which there are chances that piles may always recur. These include proper diet, losing excessive body weight & taking proper medications in time. While corticosteroids may reduce pain & inflammation, laxatives are also prescribed for comfortable passage of stools & for reducing pressure on lower colon.
Surgical Options as Treatment for Piles
Almost 10 percent of all piles cases end up in surgery. Some of the most common surgical interventions sought by patients with piles include the following.
- Banding – During this procedure doctors place an elastic band at the base of pile so as to cut off blood supply. The hemorrhoid will fall off in a few days. Banding is good for hemorrhoids which are less than grade IV.
- Sclerotherapy – Hemorrhoids are shrunk & eventually shrivel up by injecting medicine in this procedure. Sclerotherapy is only effective for grade II & grade III hemorrhoids.
- Infrared Coagulation – Also known as infrared light coagulation, a device is used for this procedure for burning hemorrhoid tissue. Infrared coagulation is only good for treating grade I & grade II hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoidectomy – Excessive hemorrhoid tissue which is causing bleeding is surgically removed during hemorrhoidectomy. Involving anesthesia, this procedure is performed in many ways. However, there is risk of complications in hemorrhoidectomy but is most effective for completely removing piles.
- Hemorrhoid Stapling – During this procedure, blood flow to hemorrhoid tissue is blocked. However, this procedure is not much popular as it can increase risk of hemorrhoid recurrence & prolapsed rectum.
Advanced Laser Treatment for Piles
Laser treatment for piles at Laser Piles clinics is performed by highly trained & qualified medical personnel. Normally performed for grade III & grade IV hemorrhoids; laser treatment procedure works by cauterizing the tissue at the base of hemorrhoid. This effectively seals the nerve & blood supply to the hemorrhoid & which is subsequently removed. Laser Piles clinics in Hyderabad are the best facilities where you can undergo safe & secure outpatient procedures at affordable costs. Your journey from piles to smiles is as simple as that!
Schedule an appointment today. Call us: 910 850 3674, Email: email@example.com