What are Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing?
A natural colon cleansing can be clearly covered at home using water, diet, and also some OTC products. It is not that tough and you just need some proper guidance to do the same. Digestive health is always a major part of feeling healthy and well. One major organ within your digestive system is the colon, commonly known as the large intestine. Colon health is important to maintain if you don’t want the whole digestive system to fail drastically.
Some people claim that cleansing colons from time to time will result in optimal digestive wellness. For that, going for home remedies for colon cleansing will be a sure shot of help you want.
What does cleansing do to the colon?
Some aspects of the best colon cleanse at home might be truly beneficial to address. It will help you out with issues like constipation or irregular bowel movement. Some claims that removing toxins and parasites is good for some ages. It is indeed necessary to go for the natural methods if you are skeptical of the foreign particles entering your body.
Read till the end of the blog to learn more about the natural colon cleansing ways that you can easily give out a try. The list surely provides you with the best result.
Going in first with hydration:
Drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated will be one way to regulate digestion for sure. As one of the major home remedies for colon cleansing, try drinking lukewarm water. It is good for digestion too.
- Furthermore, doctors will recommend you to use plenty of foods, which are high in water content. It includes vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, watermelons, celery, and lettuce.
- There are lots of food items, which will help in cleansing your colon naturally through a proper diet plan.
Going in with the salt water flush:
You can always try out the saltwater flush method as the best colon cleanse at home. It can be a great option for those people who are experiencing constipation and irregularity.
But, always remember that there is little evidence that saltwater flush for colon cleansing will work. However, from some of the internet studies and surveys, this method has been a great success.
- In case you are planning to get a saltwater flush, it is indeed mandatory to have a chat with the doctor first. Once you are all set to give it a try, there are some tips on how to do it.
- Before eating in the morning, mix around 2 teaspoons of salt with lukewarm water. You can use Himalayan salt or sea salt for the same procedure.
- Now, drink that water on an empty stomach quickly. Within a few minutes, you will feel the urgency to visit the bathroom for colon cleansing.
- Make sure to repeat this procedure in the morning and evening, and remember to stay in the home neat bathroom for a while after cleanse. There are chances of you visiting the bathroom multiple times!
Going in with high fiber diet plan:
Fiber is targeted to be an essential macronutrient, which you must have in your diet plan. It can be found in whole and healthy plant foods like grains, vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts.
- The plant comprises cellulose and fibers, which will help to bulk up extra matter inside your colon and prove to be one of the best home remedies for colon cleansing.
- Furthermore, plants help in regulating constipation and overactive bowels. It can further boost helpful bacteria as pre-biotics.
- Be sure to opt for higher fiber food items, which will result in a healthy colon. It can also be amazing for gut bacteria.
Working your way through smoothies and juices:
Juices are targeted to be popular colon cleansers. These sections will include vegetable and fruit juices, which will cleanse out your colon as master cleansers.
- A moderate intake of juices can always be great for you.
- The Juice blend consists of some fiber and nutrients, which will benefit proper digestion.
- It also helps in holding water to help in hydration and also to keep up regularity.
- Some studies in 2015 have found that vitamin C helps in the cleansing colon. And you have found vitamin C in many vegetables and fruits, added to the main juice blends.
Moving in with juice fast:
Some of the popular juices in fasts and cleanses will be lemon juice, apple juice, and vegetable juices. But, smoothies over juice have been proven to be way more beneficial for the colon and overall health.
- As skins and pulps are removed while juicing, it results in less fiber.
- Fiber is scientifically proven to be great for colons and smoothies hold a lot of it.
- There is no need to fast and drink just smoothies and juices for getting beneficial help as best colon cleanse at home.
- All that you need to do is include juice and smoothies in your diet plan.
Covering up more resistant starches:
Resistant starches are considered to be pretty similar to fibers. They are available in plant foods like rice, legumes, potatoes, grains, and green bananas.
- These resistant starches are designed to promote a healthy colon. It does that by boosting gut microflora.
- But, there is a downside and that is such starches are available in carbohydrates.
- However, if you are following a low-carb diet plan, then you can choose options that result in fewer blood sugar spikes. Some examples are waxy potatoes and rice.
- Including such resistant starches in your diet plan, like fiber, can be one great way to cleanse the colon.
Follow the doctor’s advice:
It is always recommended to catch up with a doctor before you follow any of these natural remedies for cleansing our colons. Catch up with the best team of experts from Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic and follow their norms, when it comes to taking care of your intestines and overall digestive health.
For more details, please visit the official website.