What diet should be taken to cure 1st stage of piles?
Hemorrhoids, commonly referred to as piles, are swollen veins in your lower rectum. 75% of people suffering from it are mainly 45-65 years or if one is pregnant.
What causes Hemorrhoids?
- Pressure during bowel movements
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Extra weight, obesity
- Diet low in fibre and also spicy food
- Also, people that sit or represent long hours are at greater risk too
Like in a lot of other health concerns, diet can play a key role in giving you relief during the early stages of piles.
The recommended 1st stage of piles diet is:
- Add more fibre in the diet through whole grain like barley, quinoa, brown rice, rye, oats, legumes, etc. Be cautious and gradually up the intake of dietary fibre as a sudden increase in fibre may cause diarrhoea, bloating, intestinal gas, or other related challenges. So if you’re frequently constipated, have a high fibre diet and many of fluids.
- Add a variety of vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, zucchini, pumpkin, bell peppers, cucumber, etc. Also add one root vegetable a day like sweet potato, carrot, beetroot, turnips, etc.
- Fruits to be added – melon, pear, apple raspberries, banana, and prunes.
- Drinking adequate water
- Lead a physically active life, and be involved in regular physical activity for a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- Maintain a healthy weight
Foods to avoid 1st stage of piles:
- It is an honest idea to scale back the intake of low fibre foods which may end in constipation and at an equivalent time can aggravate Hemorrhoids.
- Limit intake of dairy products, including milk, cheese, and other variety.
- Refined flour like light bread, pasta, noodles etc.
- Processed meats which contain low fibre but are high in sodium.
- Fried, Salty and Spicy foods which can make hemorrhoids more sensitive and make it more painful.
- Caffeinated beverages and Alcohol can harden your stool and should increase pain and discomfort.
- Avoid acid-forming foods like sugar, animal protein, dairy, and caffeine-containing food and beverages.
At Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic, we offer the simplest piles treatment in Hyderabad. We have highly experienced doctors, who offer the foremost effective treatment for this discomforting condition. They perform a radical diagnosis and suggest the simplest treatment options supported the severity of the disease.
For the foremost advanced and fastest laser treatment for piles in Hyderabad, book a meeting with Laser Piles Clinic. Click to seek out your nearest Vitality’s Laser Piles Clinic, where you’ll laser out all of your sufferings and walk out an equivalent day with a smile on your face.