All You Need to Know about Colon Cleansing
Of all the things in life, why would one undergo colon cleansing? It doesn’t sound pleasant anyway. However, colon cleansing or colonic hydrotherapy provides numerous health benefits like improving digestion & aiding weight loss. Nevertheless, colon cleansing should be approached carefully under medical supervision.
What is Colon Cleansing?
Colon cleansing is also known as colonic irrigation. It involves flushing the colon with fluids in order to remove waste. This practice has been around for ages since ancient times & the benefits are primarily based upon the premise that digestive waste within the intestine can be a toxin to the body.
Colon cleansing is performed by a professional colonic hygienist while you rest on a table. Approximately 60 liters of water is sent through a tube in the rectum for cleaning the colon. Digestive wastes along with toxins are then expelled through a different tube. This procedure is generally repeated.
Benefits of Colon Cleansing
With additives, pesticides & pollution all around us, many say we live in a toxic age. This toxic buildup can take a toll on our colon to negatively affect digestion & overall health. The entire body becomes sluggish & unable to perform day-to-day activities when the colon is backed up with toxic material. Here are some facts about the beneficial effects of colon cleansing.
- Prevents Constipation & Improves Digestion – Constipation can make for poor digestion & vice versa. Constipation ensures that waste products can linger within the body & impair digestion. This can lead to an inability to absorb nutrients & subsequently lack of energy alongside hampering the immune function. Colon cleansing purge will clear the way for good nutrient absorption & thereby support good health.
- Increases Energy & Concentration – Colon free of toxins allows intestines to focus elsewhere. Therefore energy levels are bound to improve. Weak absorption of nutrients can lead to loss of concentration since nutrition is crucial to mental health. Additionally, absorption of crucial vitamins that are responsible for mental clarity would improve with proper digestion.
- Aids Weight Loss – Food which is low in fiber are often part of an unhealthy diet. Digestion & the ability of the body to feel ‘full’ are affected without adequate fiber. Low fiber foods also stay in the gut for longer periods of time. During colon cleansing, all this matter will be flushed out of the body & will aid in losing weight. Increasing fiber in diet will also help you shed unwanted kilos.
- Supports Overall Health of Colon – Toxins ingested will eventually find their way to the colon. When these wastes remain in the body they can cause untold damage. Getting rid of these toxins support many functions of the colon including the proliferation of beneficial gut bacteria & digestion.
- Encourages Whole Body Detoxification – Combination of poor lifestyle choices & environmental factors make it difficult for the body to detoxify & which the body is adept to do so normally. Toxic colon overload subsequently pervades each & every organ in the long run. By detoxifying the colon, you are in fact encouraging whole body detoxification.
Tips for Safe Colon Cleansing
Knowing about the risks of colon cleansing will reduce the likelihood of you suffering from this procedure.
- Talk to the doctor first & discuss any complications you are suffering from.
- Drink plenty of water before & after colon cleansing in order to prevent dehydration.
- Wisely choose your therapist & go to a specialized clinic.
- Ensure that proper disinfection routine is followed at the clinic & disposable equipment is being used.
Laser Piles Clinics in Hyderabad
Laser Piles Clinic is a specialty service offering colon cleansing & the best treatment for piles in Hyderabad. Dedicated team of doctors at Laser Piles Clinic offer advanced nonsurgical laser treatments at affordable costs. This is the most ssought-after clinic in the city for all colon related medical conditions. Laser Piles Clinic also provides services of lady doctors for female patients.